So, Do You???

When i was younger. I think till about 7 and no one really had to tell me. I just kinda figured it out on my own. Between kids at school and other things like that i figured out he wasnt real. I do believe that he existed at one point in time a long time ago.

Told me what? Why wouldn't I believe? I've been one of his helpers for over 35 years
cool.png

I half-heartedly believe simply because it's kinda fun. I figured everything out around the time when I was 10.

No. I figured it out myself early on as a kid (about 5-6). There was a much more likely explaination my brain provided (parents versus man with reindeer). I spent many uncomfortable years pretending to go along with it to make the parents happy, mainly one parent, who still is very adamant about spreading the word of Santa. The 'spirit of Santa is real' never flew with me as a kid either. It's like saying the "spirit of Zeus" is real every time a thunder bolt strikes to me. It might be true for you, but I'd like to know the mechanics of thunder and figure out my personal beliefs for myself.
hu.gif

Last edited:
I remember being terribly embarrassed when I had to potty the week before Christmas because of the warnings about Santa peeking into windows to check for good boys and girls.
hide.gif
I would check the whole bathroom, behind the shower curtains, close the curtains tighter, close cupboard doors tight. It's funny, the things we remember.
And Yes! I do believe in Santa! I just don't sweat the bathroom stuff anymore.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom