so mad a dh right now pic added

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvchicks8

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
new Hampshire
He moved all of my birds into our ALMOST finished coop which has no windows and 2 vents on each end of the roof that are completly open no wire nothing next to a tree that any raccoon can climb in and wipe out my whole flock
somad.gif
. He said that won't happen and there staying there.
rant.gif

See the vent up at the top there is one on each side he won't close it and there is not enough ventilation until I put windows in tomorrow. HE WON"T LISTEN and sold my other coop while I was out today.

35748_new_coop_005.jpg

Last edited:
Can you put some temporary hardware cloth over them until it's finished? Something certainly can get in and kill them I just hope it doesn't happen and it gets finished soon!
fl.gif

Hmmmmm.............. I see a ladder! I would be out there doing it myself. He mightl feel bad once you start and finish it for you. That's the way I do my DH. Works everytime. Maybe, it'll work for you.

Hope they are all okay.

Quote:
Why don't you put it up? Just use a staple gun and gloves. I do mine. If your DH does not like it, or how your "work" looks, he can re-do it when he is ready to finish.

Agreed.

I'd put it up myself. Him selling the other coop while I wasn't home would be a whole different story!
smack.gif

I would have sold his tools he should have used to finish the job the right way! LOL...Ive put hardwire on -up many times you can do it..you can do it you can do it-impress your hubby-or show him how easy it is! haha

Well - your husband is an idiot.

You need to step up and do what you can to protect those birds. Move them back where they came from or camp out there all night.

Show him the Preditor and Pest section or read him some of the horrors. Surely, he doesn't want to have spent a bunch of money feeding those birds just to have them picked off by preditors.

I'm so GLAD I don't have one of those IH to deal with.

Good luck to you. You are so right to question a big mistake on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom