So more story's of my chickens names loop⁹

lissasmomma1

Songster
Mar 17, 2021
Milton, Florida
 So here are more of my chickens names and where they came from.
We'll start with Troubles siblings.
 First we have Grim Reaper, who started out as Fudge Brownie. My fiance looked at him once day. And he said Because he had a floppy comb, he looked more like the Grim Reaper, not a brownie. And given he is a Ayam Cemani Mix all black bird. I had to agree with him. Hence he is now Grim Reaper. Next is his brother Prince Branch Gristle. Now his full name is named after one of my grandsons, daughters and My favorite movie, Trolls. You'll see this reoccur later on in this post. Next comes his bio sister Princess Sugar Cube. When we got her she constantly would give me sugars, or kisses. And she would sit so proper like a Princess. So I have to give my birds full names. So that is how my sweet as Sugar baby got named. Next is her sister Peppercorn Chip. Pepper has a spicy attitude. So her name was inevitable. Next their baby sister Jade Onyx. When she started getting her feathers in the holographic greens on her black wings were just the most gorgeous greens I ever saw. So that is how she got her name. Now on to my Blue laced Wyandotte and her best friend my Welsummer. Their nameszoo again are based on Trolls and the two best friends. My Wyandottes name is Poppy Rose, and the Welsummers name is Bridget Marie. Now her middle name is my youngest daughter's middle name. Next we have another food based name
My two RIR hens Cherry Garcia and Banana Pudding named after one of my favorite Ben and jerrys ice cream. And banana Pudding is my favorite desert.

Back
Top Bottom