Soap Makers Help!

Cyndi,
Thank you for the help. Your site is very helpful and informative, I have added it to my favorites for quick reference.
Thanks so much,
Christie
big_smile.png

Just made a batch of Almond, oat & honey goat milk soap. It is my 3rd batch of soap and so far definetly my favorite. The other 2 really did not smell good when I made them and are still not good or bad smellin just not a "Yum, I gotta have that" kinda smell. But this one I made today, smells fantastic. My kids even asked if they could eat it! Up till today, they have not been interested in any of the soap either! I will post a photo tomorrow when I unmold it.
Christie
big_smile.png

Hi, Soapy Folks! Sorry to butt in... a couple of months ago I ordered some wonderful soap from someone here on BYC. LOVED it, but now can't remember who I ordered from (of course all the soap has been used up and no wrappers are left laying around).

The soaps I ordered included Pine Tar Soap and a Tomato soap.

If you make and sell pine tar soap, could you please let me know? I need to order more.

I'm also looking to buy goat milk soap with NO fragrances and NO colors and NO preservatives.

Thanks... now back to your regularly schedule forum...

Ok, here is a photo of batch # 2 - Lavender goat milk soap..not to sure about this scent.
82_soap2_011.jpg

and here is batch #3 Almond, Oat, & Honey Goat milk soap (my favorite so far!)
82_soap2_005.jpg

I am going to try another batch tomorrow. Not sure if I will do a lemon verbena or orange citrus, or plain unsented goat milk soap...decisions...decisions!!!

Happy soaping,
Christie
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Do so enjoy reading and seeing all of your soap endeavors!!
droolin.gif
Haven't made any for 3-4 wks, for various reasons.
sad.png
It has been very hot here, getting ready for and having a yard sale, just life! Can't wait to get back to it. Hoping I can get some made maybe this week as my schedule has changed!
fl.gif
So glad you are back Cyndi! (hope you don't mind my calling you by your name,
hide.gif
) Christy your soaps look great!! Isn't soapmaking so much fun??!!
Happy soaping!!
Debbie,
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom