Soaps, Candles, Soy Tarts, etc

Absolutely.
big_smile.png

Could I get a shipping quote for 2-4 candles to Butler, TN, please? I have a friend's birthday coming up and he's nuts for anything vanilla or honeysuckle.

Thanks,
Crystal, kichenchick

Last edited:
I just want to make a note about the bath bombs... I've noticed that some people are claiming that arrowroot powder is a "filler". At 100x the cost of these folks' main ingredient (and more than double the cost of their only other ingredient), I have to say that if I were using it solely as a filler, I'd be quite off my rocker. I have done a LOT of research, testing, etc over the years to come up with the best ingredients and compile a recipe that works well and actually helps your skin and isn't just a two ingredient mix to make it fizz. I've put a lot of time, energy, research and money into my bath bomb recipe to make them the best possible additions to the bath tub, not just a mix of two ingredients with a purpose of making fizzies.

Just a few of the soaps I will be adding soon.

Left to right: Monkey Farts, Energy and Watermelon
All of these are made with goat milk

Unicorn Poo. This one is made with cocoa butter and silk.

A few more projects that I am finally releasing. I have quite a few new products to release, but it'll be some time before they're available. I am working on production for the large Sugar Scrubs. The Lip Scrubs are available now in Peppermint and a few other flavors will be released by the end of the month.

Sugar Scrubs - Avalanche pictured (scented with peppermint and spearmint essential oils)
$6 each, 3oz.

Lip Scrub - Peppermint pictured.
$2 each or 3/$5. 6g size (same size as conventional lip balms)

Back
Top Bottom