Sold as silkie chick.. interesting wing colors?

They should be pure for color then. I would say your baby is most likely a buff silkie, i had some silkie chicks look like that and turned buff. If you post pictures of the others I could tell you what colors they are if u want
This is one of the dark ones, but all 4 of the dark ones look exactly like this. (Side note, will I ever be able to tell them apart? lol)

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
    422.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0697.jpeg
    IMG_0697.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0699.jpeg
    IMG_0699.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 2
They should be pure for color then. I would say your baby is most likely a buff silkie, i had some silkie chicks look like that and turned buff. If you post pictures of the others I could tell you what colors they are if u want
Here’s my runt (who has grown so much since these pics a few days ago!!) and in the background of one of the pics you can see the others. The other yellow ones have a liiiittle bit of the stripes like the one I originally posted about, but are moreso all yellow like the runt I have here.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.png
    IMG_0488.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9887.jpeg
    IMG_9887.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, I was wrong. I did not know growing silkies looked like that.
It is so weird watching them grow in… cause they’ll get those weird pin looking feathers, and now the fluff is starting to grow over it. Seeing silkies feathering vs regulars is so odd for my first time! Lol

This is one of the dark ones, but all 4 of the dark ones look exactly like this. (Side note, will I ever be able to tell them apart? lol)
all blue
Here’s my runt (who has grown so much since these pics a few days ago!!) and in the background of one of the pics you can see the others. The other yellow ones have a liiiittle bit of the stripes like the one I originally posted about, but are moreso all yellow like the runt I have here.
these guys are also buff

Back
Top Bottom