*SOLD FS - Gates SUPER DUPER EGG SCOOPER Special SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Louisiana
14+++ Quailty fertile eggs from purebred stock. To ship on Tuesday or will ship Wednesday if you live close to Louisiana.

I have enough for 3 orders. Let me say this last week I had a 30 eggs special buyers received between 6 and 12 extra eggs.

The 14+++ Special should, I cant promise, but should average between 4 and 6 extra eggs.

I can NOT guarantee which of my hens will be laying but they are high quailty stock. This is a HENS CHOICE special. You can ask to include certain breeds but I will NOT promise what will be sent.

14+++ including shipping is $30. Please email me with your information and please be sure to include your BYC name.

Breeds:
Frizzles - Polish Cochin
Welsummer - as dark as most Marans
Golden Lakenvelders
Porcelain D'uccles
Old English
Dutch Lt Brown
Rhode Island Reds
Silver Sebrites
Buttercups
Black Japanese
BT White Japanese
Salmon Faverolle
Speckled Sussex
Golden Sebrites
African Goose Eggs YES ... I will include as the SURPRISE EGG 1 or 2

My PP is [email protected]

My email is [email protected] if you have any questions. Please email me at that addy and not here in PMs.

Thanks
Gate

Last edited:
Im sure Red that I make lots of folks think about cleaning coops. I just know they associate ME with chicken POOP Ty TY TVM!!
tongue.png

Cmon you Redheaded, Webfooted Camo chicken don't you need some eggs?
hmm.png

*Does the Elvis Shimmy*
Gate

Last edited:
Yes, evil egg pusher!
smack.gif

You cajun folks are really messing with me today, aren't you?!

Tempt the Crazy
ya.gif
Yankee Chick! She has no willpower to resist!
droolin.gif

Can I request NO geese?

Yes I allow people to make request and since goose eggs arent what I am offering I will take your request ..
cool.png

Now let me say this, when I offer the assorted special - I cant promise what is sent because I don't have tailfeathers and havent learned how to lay an egg yet but when I DO!
lol.png

I would be happy to send which ever eggs you request when that day comes!!
tongue.png

Gate

Quote:
Why? Won't it fit in the bra-bator?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

hide.gif
runs and hides again
hide.gif

Unfortunately, I'm sure I could incubate 3 goose eggs. No, I've just had bad experiences with really mean geese, and so don't want to incubate anything that might turn on me as it matures.... I ALREADY have an Almost-Teenager.... I don't need any more mutiny in my household!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom