Sold out sold out sold out!

OhThanks a lot I’ll look into them. And I am not in a hurry. I can wait.
I just added a lavender Orpington to my June order, but they are selling out of chicks quick, too. If you definitely want chicks, I’d place your order soon (even if it isn’t coming for awhile!)

Tractor supply just got their chick days in and restock on Wednesdays. At least in Florida. I recommend calling them to see what they have that day, at a very early time. It’ll be mostly straight run and bantams though. Otherwise you may have to order eggs from eBay and keep your fingers crossed
Hopefully the tractor supplies are better in your area. Here, buying chicks at TS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre goina get.

Hopefully the tractor supplies are better in your area. Here, buying chicks at TS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre goina get.
I’ve been going all around Florida these past two weeks calling all the tractor supplies. They’re all very random except for a reliable stock of bantams on the side. Only seen straight runners left as well. These places get sold out before the afternoon rolls around!

Back
Top Bottom