Solve the mystery what are we?

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
0430081023.jpg

I am still not sure about the breeds and sexes of those bantys.
the 1st i thought could be a golden sebright but not sure(does s/he looks roosterish?)
the 2nd not a clue,has the same comb shape as the 1st but very dark

the 3rd , is it still a mille fleur d'uccle?

any ideas on sex and breed, they are 29 days old now and are all in the 3.5oz range. some awkward teens

The one on the far right IS a Mille Fleur d'Uccle... can I have it?
smile.png
J/K...
I'm sorry, but I don't know about the other two...

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

The one on the far right IS a Mille Fleur d'Uccle... can I have it?
smile.png
J/K...
I'm sorry, but I don't know about the other two...

if it is a rooster you can come and get it . As a matter of fact all roosters that i discover will be given away here or i hang a flyer at TSC.​

Last edited:
Quote:
if it is a rooster you can come and get it . As a matter of fact all roosters that i discover will be given away here or i hang a flyer at TSC.

I wish! My little MF roo just started crowing last week... he's the sweetest little momma's boy, ever!
lol.png

I'm sure you'll be able to find a good home for it, if it is a roo. Still too early to tell.
smile.png

Are the other two Wyandottes?

That d'uccle looks like a hen to me. Our roo was very rooish much younger than what that one looks like. It had a very red comb way before it was done feathering!!

Quote:
That's what I was thinking, too...
smile.png
Very pretty.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that your MF is a hen. They're beautiful birds, and all very sweet.

well if the two on the left have a rose comb then they are seabrights, the other is a d'uncle

Back
Top Bottom