Some foods just go together.

Cake and Icecream--Classic!
ya.gif

After 50 years of eating school cafeteria food as a student and teacher, I can't eat Mac and Cheese without butter and peanut butter on white bread or meatloaf smother with catsup along with mashed potatoes, butter, and peas--preferably all mixed together. My DW thinks I'm weird.

I like your style. But you forgot the bacon with the lettuce and tomato.
smile.png
That's because the bacon was with the eggs, lol.....but mmm, yep, bacon...or turkey, or ham, or heck, just a tomato & mayo sandwich.
droolin.gif
Grew up on those & still love 'em. LOL

Spam
ep.gif
& Oatmeal
Vinegar & Turnip Greens
Tomatoes & Sugar
Mashed Potatoes & Butter
Chicken & Dumplings
Hard Boiled Eggs & Salt
Coke & Peanuts

After 50 years of eating school cafeteria food as a student and teacher, I can't eat Mac and Cheese without butter and peanut butter on white bread or meatloaf smother with catsup along with mashed potatoes, butter, and peas--preferably all mixed together. My DW thinks I'm weird.
Hahahah, that brought back memories! Some of the food combos they served us back in the day, wow.

But that reminds me of one I loved and still eat sometimes...

Chicken Noodle Soup & Peanut Butter Sandwich

Peanut butter and Nutella on multigrain toast
Peanut butter, bananas/ peanut butter and maple syrup on toast
Elbow macaroni with onion salt, margarine, sour cream and cottage cheese (comfort food. Try it)
Ice cold watermelon with seeds you can spit.

Sweetmilk or Buttermilk & Cornbread (sorta like a southern version of Tres Leches Cake
lol.png
)
Catfish & Hush Puppies
Liver & Onions
Corned Beef Hash & Eggs
Fried Chicken Gizzards & Hearts
Country Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
Pone Bread & Butter Jam
Celery & Cream Cheese
Apple Butter & Biscuits
Hot Chocolate & Marshmellows
Coffee & Cream
Peaches & Cream
Corned Beef & Cabbage (was that already mentioned?)
Bagels & Cream Cheese
Chips & Salsa
Strawberry & Rhubarb Pie
Ham & Cloves
Steak & Bacon
Fried Potatoes & Onion
Green Beans & Bacon
Onion & Celery & Carrot
Cabbage & Tomatoes
Pork & Applesauce
....I better quit, lol, there's just too many yummi things to list that go together.
big_smile.png

I drink my coffe with any powdered creamer and peanut butter and if I have it nettella but I drink it always with peanut butter in it a heaping spoonful. I have a little bit of sugar and heavy whipping cream in it to. Honey is good in coffee to with mentioned instead of sugar you put honey NOT BUCKWHEAT to strong, a light coloured one. like clover.

Rhayden

I drink my coffe with any powdered creamer and peanut butter and if I have it nettella but I drink it always with peanut butter in it a heaping spoonful. I have a little bit of sugar and heavy whipping cream in it to. Honey is good in coffee to with mentioned instead of sugar you put honey NOT BUCKWHEAT to strong, a light coloured one. like clover.

Rhayden

I never thought of putting peanut butter in coffee but it sounds intriguing. How long does it take to melt into the coffee? Does it settle to the bottom if you let the coffee get too cool?

I take everything at the begining and mix it all together and when all the peanutbutter creamer ( I use french vanilla or hazelnut or what ever I have at the time) and sugar together then I pour a little coffee in and mixe some more one it is mixed then the rest of the coffee goes in and yes you have some peanut butter in the bottom THAT IS DEVINE the best part when you are done drinking. but it is not like the thick peanut butter it is very thin and m.. don't know how to explain it. but I don't drink coffee with out it, imagine the people head turn when I ask do you have any peanutbutter for my coffee.

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom