Someone stop me!

robopetz

Songster
7 Years
Oct 11, 2012
Hawaii
I have hatched buttons, I have polish and silkie eggs in the bator along with more buttons. And now I just ordered a dozen coturnix eggs to hatch. Oh my I'm addicted! Lol I need a bigger bator! Lol

Ha! I just put my coturnix outside( about two weeks ago) and said, I'm not hatching anymore until it gets warmer out!! ..... I put eggs in the incubator yesterday
1f633.png

It only gets worse. Keep your eyes on Craigslist so you can find a nice used GQF . That'll scratch your itch (for a while) We started out with 12 Quail and things got all out of control. We are hatching 300 right now and have hatched and raised 1000's . Great fun cool hobby

It only gets worse. Keep your eyes on Craigslist so you can find a nice used GQF . That'll scratch your itch (for a while) We started out with 12 Quail and things got all out of control. We are hatching 300 right now and have hatched and raised 1000's . Great fun cool hobby

Oh I believe you that it gets worse. Lol. I look daily for an incubator. I really want a brinsea.

try building one yourself thats what i did its more fun im hatching the japs in it ive hatched guesse turkey ducks and so on in it if you need help to build one i can help you

Thank you! That's what I'm using now, I have made my own and have hatched allot out of it. But I still have my eyes on brinsea's lol

Back
Top Bottom