Something going on here?

Even 'nocturnal' animals will strike during daylight sometimes. Netting is not very secure to keep any kind of predator except flying ones, out. Many of them will tear right through it, and many of them climb easily. Once they have success they will continue to come back. If you can set up a game camera, you will likely get a picture of whatever it is. I would work on securing your roof with something stronger than netting. 1/2 inch hardware cloth will keep most everything out if it's secured well.

Even 'nocturnal' animals will strike during daylight sometimes. Netting is not very secure to keep any kind of predator except flying ones, out. Many of them will tear right through it, and many of them climb easily. Once they have success they will continue to come back. If you can set up a game camera, you will likely get a picture of whatever it is. I would work on securing your roof with something stronger than netting. 1/2 inch hardware cloth will keep most everything out if it's secured well.
Yeah that’s my next step actually but it will have to wait until payday. The netting I got was free from a neighbor netmaking factory. I used chicken wire at the bottom and on the door and netting on the upper half and roof. I will get the hardware cloth when I get paid in 2 days thank you.

Back
Top Bottom