Something is wrong with one of my Buff Orpingtons.

lilmarie84

Songster
Mar 28, 2017
Kenner, LA.
I don't know what it is but she is walking funny for some reason she has a bit of a hop when she runs. And when she goes to eat or drink she sits down like she is trying to keep weight off her feet. I'm going to try and see if I can get a video of it to post.

Sounds like possibly bumble foot or a leg injury. Tru to get pics of the bottom of both feet. You would be looking for any red inflammation or swelling, and/or a black scab typically on the pad of the foot. It sounds like she is otherwise doing ok just having difficulty walking and standing so that would be my first guess.

Lets see if I did this right but here is the video

She is the one in the middle and notice that when the barred rock bumps her she falls over

The way she move I am wondering if it could be that her leg is dislocated. On one of the times when she was walking yesterday she tripped over herself when the same leg that is giving her problems turned in ward and she tripped. That is what made me think that it may be dislocated if that is the case is there anything I can to help her?

Back
Top Bottom