Soul Animals!~Restarted!~Please Join!!~

(I only have Dawn and her tiger Kali, and they are in the woods, or were, could be a new day)

(I haveno clue what Silvia are doing. I know silvia is in the infirmery though..)

Silvia stirred in her bed. She had a massive headache and couldnt think. Her head hurt and was fuzzy. Se tried opening her eyes but a bright light from somewhere blinded her and she closed her eyes again. "Mika..Where are you..?" She thought spoke to Mika. "Im righthere!" Mika replied but Silvia couldnt see her. With a soft moan she collaaped into sleep again.

Tainted laid down Wintent leaning against him. They'd spent a hard day training and now was cloud watching. Tainted put his face near her and was blowing warm air on her face.

(I haveno clue what Silvia are doing. I know silvia is in the infirmery though..)

Silvia stirred in her bed. She had a massive headache and couldnt think. Her head hurt and was fuzzy. Se tried opening her eyes but a bright light from somewhere blinded her and she closed her eyes again. "Mika..Where are you..?" She thought spoke to Mika. "Im righthere!" Mika replied but Silvia couldnt see her. With a soft moan she collaaped into sleep again.
(Want Dawn and Kali to get called on to bring supplies to the infirmary?)

Back
Top Bottom