Soul Animals!~Restarted!~Please Join!!~

(the next bit is a little gore-ey, I hope you guys don't mind. Just a quick warning.)

"Because I remember you! I took your hope, your leg, everything I could! And you and your STUPID bird always made it through! I'm done playing. It's over, wannabe-warrior." Zanna's voice rose throughout her speech, until she was almost yelling. "Don't even think about calling for your bird now. It's way too late." She said. She looked pointedly over her shoulder at Sarah's bedroom door. She then turned back to Sarah, who looked surprisingly calm. It only served to make Zanna angrier. She pulled up Sarah, so that she was standing, then shoved her roughly onto the table. She rolled her over onto her front, then again raised her knife high. She held it there, quaking a bit with each of her heart's beats. She clenched her hand around Sarah's mouth tighter, then said, in a cold, chilling voice, "This might pinch a little. try not to scream."

She plunged her knife into Sarah's back. Sarah's eyes widened with terror, and she screamed behind Zanna's hand. Zanna muffled it, still hacking into her back. Her eyes had a mad, rabid look about them. Tears streamed from Sarah's eyes as Zanna mutilated her back.

(I gotta go now, but I'm not done! Sarah isn't going to die, either. I has plans.)

(Im going to intervine but just a little. I want to know what happen to le phoenix (cantspell her nae sorry)

Mika having grown bored of waiting for Silvia to wake up had gone out to the woods when she heard the screams. She turned invisible and flew towards the noise. What she saw was something hadnt wanted to see. Leaving no trail she flew around the tree house "Kveyka! Kveyka! Where are you!?" Mika knew she couldnt help but she atleast had to find Sarah's soul animal. She flew up the stairs and paused at what she saw.

(uhm. Mika is a little silver dragon, right? Like, maybe a yard long, and sparkly and stuff?
I don't mean to be irritating or anything, just trying to remember. XD And yeah, it's fine she's there, I just hope she knows the mess she's getting into. :3)
((ALSO. I mentioned how Sarah's appearance would change in the RP, that she would undergo a 'transformation' of sorts. We're getting close to that point. I will send you a PM soon-today, if possible at all- that's her new form. I just need to finish drawing the picture, uploading it to my PC, and all that junk. ;) ))
(((and Mika must have very sensitive ears to hear her muffles shrieks - but then, she is a dragon.)))

Name: Zak
Appearance: shaggy brown hair, with bang down to his nose, blue-green eyes, freckles. Also, he's really short.
Soul Animal: Horse named Mist

Crush: nope. He loves the horses of the stable, though.
Boy/girl friend: nope.
Picture: N/A
History: nothing interesting
Personality: innocent, impulsive, amusing.
Magic Item (And what it does) : he doesn't have one. Can't afford such things.
Other: none
Username: CayugaLover

(uhm. Mika is a little silver dragon, right? Like, maybe a yard long, and sparkly and stuff? I don't mean to be irritating or anything, just trying to remember. XD And yeah, it's fine she's there, I just hope she knows the mess she's getting into. :3) ((ALSO. I mentioned how Sarah's appearance would change in the RP, that she would undergo a 'transformation' of sorts. We're getting close to that point. I will send you a PM soon-today, if possible at all- that's her new form. I just need to finish drawing the picture, uploading it to my PC, and all that junk. ;) )) (((and Mika must have very sensitive ears to hear her muffles shrieks - but then, she is a dragon.)))
Yeah that's Mika and okay for the PM and yes she is a dragon.
Name: Zak
Appearance: shaggy brown hair, with bang down to his nose, blue-green eyes, freckles. Also, he's really short.
Soul Animal: Horse named Mist

Crush: nope. He loves the horses of the stable, though.
Boy/girl friend: nope.
Picture: N/A
History: nothing interesting
Personality: innocent, impulsive, amusing.
Magic Item (And what it does) : he doesn't have one. Can't afford such things.
Other: none
Username: CayugaLover
Uhm in
I have to leave again, and I didn't get to RP more! Gah! My life is super busy right now. When I can get on is a little sketchy. I hope you guys don't mind. :)
Hurry back!

Back
Top Bottom