Sour Crop CURED with Monistat

Pics
Has anyone used any other yeast infection mess. The store out of monistat so I bought tioconazole 1 day.....

11squawkers- I couldn't agree more. The monistat worked for my Stephanie, I also know she would have been gone without this information. Anytime I have any issue with my flock this is the first and ONLY place I look. A wonderful group of bird loving folks!:D

my turkey has lost some weight due to the sour crop what tips do you folks have for getting her to gain some back?

No. She hasn't been wormed. I was trying to do non medicated since we plan on eating them. We have been battling sour crop with this particular turkey. The puffy crop has gone down after using OTC women's yeast inf meds. But she has lost quite a bit of weight bc of it. Should I worm?

No. She hasn't been wormed. I was trying to do non medicated since we plan on eating them. We have been battling sour crop with this particular turkey. The puffy crop has gone down after using OTC women's yeast inf meds. But she has lost quite a bit of weight bc of it. Should I worm?
Capillary worms can cause problems in the crop and esophagus, so I would worm if she was mine. How much does she weigh?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom