South Mississippi!

Hi!!! I started a thread for people in my area so far no one lol .... I just discovered my two polishes are males they get along so well I thought they were a couple they are always snuggled up together but they are two males all the signs drew breeze lol is our golden laced and edro is out buff laced I'll have to post pictures bc I'm sure their show worthy their crests are huge bigger than anyone's I've seen and they only two months old!!! Sorry I love to brag about them I love them!

I would love to see a pic. One of my cockrells started crowing for the first time this morning, They are only 8 weeks. I need to go out and figure which one.

The next auction June 23, at 12 pm til.
To get there Hwy 26 where it crosses 59, take rt if traveling north on 59 or left if traveling so.
Turn left by chrome shack go about one and a half miles. Take right on gumpond road turn left at big white auction.

Ok you wanted to see pics and I tryied to get the best ones but they were so curious about the camera they would stand still. Lol but a few loved the attention!!!!
Here's Mr Drew Breeze (he started trying to crow this morning!!!!! So cute!)

Here's our other polish Edro! we are 90% sure he's a rooster too and so nice! He's feathers are a little dirty after our it rained and muddied up the run but just imagine him clean lol look at his beard!!!

Our hens include miss bossy (the leader hen) she loved the attention! Also we don't know what kind she is people guessed and I do think too easter egger she has muffs and green legs but we don't know same goes for our next chicken

Here's next hen miss April a mother easter egger? Really green legs on her! And muffs she's in the above picture the white one in the back is miss April and the front one is miss bossy.
And last is miss Betty Lou the bared rock!

They love that slide lol the kids old slide lol it's been in there two weeks and either they can't figure out they can't walk up the side part or they love trying lol so funny

Ok you wanted to see pics and I tryied to get the best ones but they were so curious about the camera they would stand still. Lol but a few loved the attention!!!!
Here's Mr Drew Breeze (he started trying to crow this morning!!!!! So cute!)

Here's our other polish Edro! we are 90% sure he's a rooster too and so nice! He's feathers are a little dirty after our it rained and muddied up the run but just imagine him clean lol look at his beard!!!

Our hens include miss bossy (the leader hen) she loved the attention! Also we don't know what kind she is people guessed and I do think too easter egger she has muffs and green legs but we don't know same goes for our next chicken

Here's next hen miss April a mother easter egger? Really green legs on her! And muffs she's in the above picture the white one in the back is miss April and the front one is miss bossy.
And last is miss Betty Lou the bared rock!

Great photos, they look like real charachters,adorable.

hey do anyone have or know someone that have silkies hens or silkies chicks that a reasonable price cause I don,t really have a lot of money thanks I am in Gulfport ms so hope someone can help me thanks

Cackle Hatchery
00ae.png

P.O. Box 529
Lebanon, MO 65536
"Mail Order Call Center"
8:00AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday
8:00AM-3:00PM Saturday
"Store Visiting Hours"
9:00AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday
9:00AM-3:00PM Saturday

Office: 417-532-4581
Fax: 417-588-1918
www.cacklehatchery.com
[email protected]
Specializing in hatching and shipping newly
hatched pure-bred poultry to your local post office

We are looking to find a dealer that sells the Marans, would you know of someone in the south ms area

Back
Top Bottom