Splash/ Blue Silkie Thread

Pics
Here are three of my splashes from Mary Robbin's eggs. They don't look very "splashy" yet, but they look very different from the whites I hatched at the same time.

IMG_0617.jpg

He has blue feathers on his feet, his undercoat is blue, and also he just produced 4 blue chicks from a white hen! He is just very dark blue and produces very dark blues!

I love blue, black, and splash silkies! They are by far my favorite. I just found out this thread existed so here are some pictures. Once I get a good black roo, I will breed him to the splash and get some blues.

This is my favorite splash girl named Delilah. She's around 6 months old now.
006.jpg

007.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

zaq.jpg

This is Daphne. She is so dirty!
013.jpg

Haven't named this one yet. Unfortunately he is a cull because he has 4 toes on one of his feet. =/
k.jpg

This is Daisy. She came from a splashXsplash mating that randomly produces a paint here and there so she could be a paint.
002-1.jpg

Quote:
Very nice Joe! Delilah is stunning!

Thanks! I'm in love with her. Lol She will be living inside pretty soon! I have a big guinea pig cage for her. I will start selling eggs after I show her and hatch out a few chicks.

Quote:
Very nice Joe! Delilah is stunning!

Thanks! I'm in love with her. Lol She will be living inside pretty soon! I have a big guinea pig cage for her. I will start selling eggs after I show her and hatch out a few chicks.

What color male are you going to breed her with?

EDIT Never mind, I see that you're looking for a black roo.

Last edited:
Quote:

What color male are you going to breed her with?

EDIT Never mind, I see that you're looking for a black roo.

Either a blue or black. Whatever I can find that is up to par with her. I would hate to breed her to a boy that is of less quality.

Back
Top Bottom