Sponges for coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

herc

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 16, 2014
Regular cleaning sponges from dollar general ,They can even have a scrubby side.Cut to 3 inch sqares their about. Burn grease or get restaurant grease.Soak in grease with dog food,Mix in Golden Malrin fly killer,1 cup to a gallon of grease...Feed coyotes a little plain dog food for a week before you put sponges out,but put in a hole make them dig for it..After a week Take to woods.Dig 10 to 12 inch deep hole 2 inchs around with pipe or drill auger,right beside first hole,cover the other one up..Put dog food in first,half a cup,then 2 greased soaked oily sponges.. .Dap scent on cotton ball and tie cotton ball 4 to 5 feet above hole.The scent will help them find the hole intially..Order black magic skunk scent from Grandpa"s in St.James city, Florida.33956 1(239)-994-7772.ask them to send you a order booklet.They sale all kinds of scents,traps,etc.$15.00 for 4 oz. 0r $48.00 for 16 oz.

For hogs mix ready mix cement dry with corn feed till no more hogs are seen and buzzards are numerous.

Last edited:
I know the rules on the Predator Forum but that is plain immoral and I would imagine illegal in most states!!!

David

I know the rules on the Predator Forum but that is plain immoral and I would imagine illegal in most states!!!

David
thumbsup.gif
and what happens when someones pet eats this also, this is not the answer, you got predator problems secure your runs and coops or employ some dogs, there will always be more wild critters to take their place , you can not kill them all nor should you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom