"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Congrats! I wish I had as good of a day as you and found those.
hit.gif
haha oh well. Could you post some pics. of them? I'd love to see them!
smile.png

I will. Probably tomorrow sometime. I have one outside in the nursery hutch with others already. Found her a couple of weeks ago. Then another about a week ago, then the two today..plus, I have the two little black ones that I hatched.

Or or or....
lau.gif

I have two broodies now. I had to move two as the others stopped laying. Back to laying at least today.

If I end up keeping a few of these bantam cochins, and a few of these silkies that I hatch, I will have broody after broody. May have to let a couple have some babies for the summer. Haven't had a mama and babies for a while. Would be fun to see again. :)
I do have a white silkie cockeral out there with a black smooth SG. Just waiting for both of them ..the pullet should be laying any min..and he's already starting to act like he wants to .. ahem..attack her. :D

I did the Wellbutrin thing several years ago.  I wanted to quit so badly then so I kinda sorta neglected to tell the new doctor at our clinic that I have epilepsy.  Ooops.  He found out when he was talking to the dr I normally see and I got a call telling me to stop taking it.  Well, it was about 3 seizures too late.  I know other folks who have used it with great success but even the warning labels say it may cause seizures even in people who don't already have a seizure disorder. Same with Chantix.  So I either have to do nicotine replacement or cold turkey.  Cold turkey ain't happening....so my after my heart attack in February my cardiologist started monitoring me using the patch, and so far it's working out okay.  Not easy, but okay.  Thanks!  ;)
I used the refillable electronic cigs and let me tell you, it really helped with the feeling of still smoking, and slowly lowering the nicotine down to zero. By the time I got to the lowest amount, I just got bored with it and quit 2 years ago. I still have it and zero nicotine oil and when I get that urge, every once in a great while, I just take one drag and I'm good. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom