"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

frow.gif
Well I'm going to let One of My year old sit . She has been sitting on 2 Wood Eggs for 4 days . She don't get off to Eat when I take Fresh Vegetables to Them . I have a place Ready and will Move Her Tonight. She will be sitting on 12 of My Special Southern Mix. Don't Know Who the Parents are. I have several Pure Breeds . Roscoe is 100% Easter Egger and TJ is the Son of Roscoe and His Mom is a Naked-Neck . G-Kids want a Naked -Neck with Polish Hair. LOL.. Can't wait to See What We get.
ep.gif
Good Luck to Everyone!

Quote:
awwwww yer so sweet!! I love the chicks in the brooder, I forgot how cute silkies are! and the wry neck is doing amazing!! no more head rubbing or anything!!! So worth the time!
So many people have shipped eggs to me, it's about time I start returning the favor! I don't care that I haven't had my silkies since they were chicks, I still love them! I waited so long (since I was a kid) to get them and it is so worth it. They haven't even gone broody yet!

frow.gif
Well I'm going to let One of My year old sit . She has been sitting on 2 Wood Eggs for 4 days . She don't get off to Eat when I take Fresh Vegetables to Them . I have a place Ready and will Move Her Tonight. She will be sitting on 12 of My Special Southern Mix. Don't Know Who the Parents are. I have several Pure Breeds . Roscoe is 100% Easter Egger and TJ is the Son of Roscoe and His Mom is a Naked-Neck . G-Kids want a Naked -Neck with Polish Hair. LOL.. Can't wait to See What We get.
ep.gif
Good Luck to Everyone!

Chickens are like Potato Chips You CAN'T have just One...

Quote:
awwwww yer so sweet!! I love the chicks in the brooder, I forgot how cute silkies are! and the wry neck is doing amazing!! no more head rubbing or anything!!! So worth the time!
So many people have shipped eggs to me, it's about time I start returning the favor! I don't care that I haven't had my silkies since they were chicks, I still love them! I waited so long (since I was a kid) to get them and it is so worth it. They haven't even gone broody yet!
that is awesome!! I have a friend local sara love her so much! dont see her much but we swap and share and she is awesome!

Quote:
ya.gif
true story!! and English springer spaniels

Count me in, Sally!
1f604.png

I may have some of my bantams to test hatch in April and will definitely be hatching other breeds too!
yippiechickie.gif

YAYAYYAYYAYYAAAAAAA
hugs.gif
big squeezeeeeeeessss

Last edited:
Quote:
that is awesome!! I have a friend local sara love her so much! dont see her much but we swap and share and she is awesome!

I've met Chickadoodles, bama, and Krista (1kuluckychick) in person and they're all awesome! They live so far away, though. It seems like I'm the only person in Montgomery or the surrounding areas that sticks around.
hmm.png

I'm in. And already 9 pages behind. Haha.
I think this is the one that will be my best hatching experience. My system is much better organized now and DH hasn't gotten angry with me about the expense and crazy incubator ideas. Maybe by April I'll have my Mad Chicken Lab all set up in the barn.

ya.gif
clap.gif

I'm in. And already 9 pages behind. Haha.
I think this is the one that will be my best hatching experience. My system is much better organized now and DH hasn't gotten angry with me about the expense and crazy incubator ideas. Maybe by April I'll have my Mad Chicken Lab all set up in the barn. c
I cant wait!!! Mad Chicken Lab I cant wait for either!!!!
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom