"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I think this may be a little roo... one of the 6 bantams we brought home wednesday. The only one who has a comb and wattles. It is also the only buff colored one, the others are white. SO CUTE, but I don't know if we will be able to keep it.
That is definitly a roo, but he is cute! :love

That is definitly a roo, but he is cute!
love.gif
Yes he is and really sweet too. I guess we will see how it goes. I really like him. I named it sweetie. One of the BOs we kept from our last hatch has been attacking my hand every time I put it in the brooder. I'm thinking that might be a roo also, it's comb is getting larger. Only 2 weeks old and so brave! I don't think we will keep that one, his name is little tuff.

I think this may be a little roo... one of the 6 bantams we brought home wednesday. The only one who has a comb and wattles. It is also the only buff colored one, the others are white. SO CUTE, but I don't know if we will be able to keep it.

cute little roo!!

Candled Neighbors eggs on day 14... I'm still learning all of this and I have read the 101 and looked at images but I still can't find the answer...I don't have an option to search on my phone...should the embryo and contents be moving around... Not moving like wiggling but kinda slowly sloshing as I turn the egg to mark it.. I'm turning super slow???

We are very proud of our cloaks! You should get yours in the mail after initiation May the eggs and chicks be with you
shingeki_no_kyojin__lawson_chicken_levi_3_by_green_makakas-d7tsvct.jpg
shingeki_no_kyojin__lawson_chicken_levi_2_by_green_makakas-d7tdkg5.jpg
shingeki_no_kyojin__lawson_chicken_levi_4_by_green_makakas-d7veic0.jpg
chicken_cloak_halloween_snk_by_xxxsaltinexxx-d7wthuu.jpg
PLEASE NOTE IMAGES ARE NOT ACTUAL [COLOR=FF0000]CIHCA[/COLOR] CULT MEMBERS, ooops.... except ONE and we have edited that photo for their privacy! "Collectors, Incubationers, Hatchers of Chicks Assembly"
:lau Hi Sally! :hugs

What a cute roo baby!
Hello, and welcome! I'm glad your candling went well. Local eggs are a good way to go, especially for your first attempt at hatching. I'm glad things are going great! Congratulations! Those are the cutest chicks yet! :love
Thanks! What a high honor to receive "cutest chicks yet!" My neighbor said they look fat and healthy for 3 hours old. I am proud of my hatch. 1 of the 3 eggs that didn't pip was infertile. I will let you know about others when i know.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom