"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Got home, checked the other eggs, had a 5th pip that died. It was upside down. Nothing from the other 3 eggs. But the other 4 are lively and loud.

Got a second chick after getting home(ER doc says I look ok but keep an eye on it, and my dad lost the bet. Told him if he was wrong and I was OK he'd have to pay the bill for getting checked on). Think #2 is from my sole Aloha egg. No others yet, but hope to se more in the later morning (after I call in sick to work and sleep a lot)

Good morning! Woke up and filled up the water in the resivore for lockdown! No external pips (day 18.5) but could hear cheeping! Humidity is now up and off to work I go. Can't wait for this weekends hatch
1f60a.png

Got a second chick after getting home(ER doc says I look ok but keep an eye on it, and my dad lost the bet. Told him if he was wrong and I was OK he'd have to pay the bill for getting checked on). Think #2 is from my sole Aloha egg. No others yet, but hope to se more in the later morning (after I call in sick to work and sleep a lot)
Sounds like a good bet to win. Glad you're okay.

Good Friday morning everyone!

@Sally Sunshine
29 of 38 set made it to lock down.
13 EE's, 7 ameraucana, 6 leghorn, 3 Columbian Rock
Hatch due April 24
fl.gif
fl.gif

Good morning! Woke up and filled up the water in the resivore for lockdown! No external pips (day 18.5) but could hear cheeping! Humidity is now up and off to work I go. Can't wait for this weekends hatch
1f60a.png
yesss.gif
Come on chickies
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom