"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I must have skipped that section.
I skipped it too. Out they go around here!
wink.png

Why hesitate??????
my husband says i already have too many
hide.gif
but i am getting more
big_smile.png

Yeah.... No!
lol.png

Having 3 thermometers reduces the number of eggs I can set to just over 3 dozen instead of 7 dozen.
lau.gif

-Banti
Umm.... No?

I only have 1 hygrometer.
bun.gif

-Banti

Thromos/Hygros are cheap enough....

Because "The Book" says we have to have one? Like chicks have to be 95 the first week, 90 the second week, 85 the third week, and can only go outside once they are fully feathered and have laid their first eggs in the brooder? That Book?
I do not know what book you speak of, lol

Last edited:
If you skipped it than how'd you know it was in there?
On accounta people keep scolding me for being so cruel and putting my lil' fuzzy butts outside in the cold, and on accounta people always wanna know if they can put their 10 week old chicks outside for an hour in the sun if it isn't windy and doesn't drop below 90 degrees...... So I was assuming those directions were "in the Book."
lau.gif

On accounta people keep scolding me for being so cruel and putting my lil' fuzzy butts outside in the cold, and on accounta people always wanna know if they can put their 10 week old chicks outside for an hour in the sun if it isn't windy and doesn't drop below 90 degrees...... So I was assuming those directions were "in the Book."
lau.gif
Nope those directions are in the Mambepambe's Guide to raising pets.

Back
Top Bottom