"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Anyone know

The fun and funky hatched but idk what it is
From my understanding, the fun and funky hatching eggs are mixed breeds that could turn out to be anything really. Some have crests, or feathered feet. Some are frizzled. Some are blue or green layers. Some are barred or cuckoo. You'll just have to wait and see. Things like frizzling can't be seen until it starts to feather in.

Hey all!! Hope everyone has had good hatches. I was out of town. Had to goto Maryland to help my cousin and his wife move. It's been terrible two days in the city. Got back to the farm yesterday. Let the 3 month olds out for a few hours before dark. And even let my farm helper off her leash. She's 6 month so I said it's time. Didn't chase any chickens at all. Barked at the goats some but that was it. Her training has worked. I still won't let her out with the chickens by her self yet but she's doing great none the less!!:D

X2 Congrats everyone

I go into lockdown the 26th and hatchday 29th for 21 of my eggs from my previous roo.... Then it is on to the May hatchalongs with my duck/turkey eggs
jumpy.gif
I think I have lockdown on maybe the 27th and hatch is supposed to be saturday...........but they're ducks so they'll do whatever they want anyways.

Back
Top Bottom