"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!

I heard a PEEP! One of my eggs must've pipped internally. omgomgomg. I went in and was cheeping at my eggs (don't you?) and one cheeped back and rocked!!! WOOO! They are Day 20.

Ok, humidity is up, temp is steady...Now, to wait! ARGH it's so hard. I think I'll eat my supper next to the incubator.

wee.gif

Great News!

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!

I heard a PEEP! One of my eggs must've pipped internally. omgomgomg. I went in and was cheeping at my eggs (don't you?) and one cheeped back and rocked!!! WOOO! They are Day 20.

Ok, humidity is up, temp is steady...Now, to wait! ARGH it's so hard. I think I'll eat my supper next to the incubator.

wee.gif
Might as well bring a comfortable chair (preferably a recliner), a warm blanket, and a soft pillow... it's going to be a long night!
wink.png

Congratulations, and best of luck!!!
fl.gif

@DwayneNLiz I'm getting my ducks today too!!! :celebrate :highfive:
Woop!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!! I got mine:)
Farmer in training patrolling the land and keeping a look out. She's a good girl!!
I wish my shepherd would patrol, but she's a killer, sometimes I'd like to kill her grrrr
Some pictures of my marans hatch from last week- 6 Marans. Also hatched 2 isabelle leghorns and saved an isabelle leghorn and a chick that looks Silverudd Blue X blue copper marans from a broody who abandoned them.
omg! Look at those fuzz butts!!!!

Back
Top Bottom