springtime post your new chick pics

So, I only have pics of my chicks when they were 3 days old on my iPod, but the only pics of them on my camera are when the are almost 3 weeks old. Here are my 3 week old chicks:
Chewy, my Salmon Faverolles:

Doodle, my Buff Orpington:

Raven, my Black Silkie:

My unnamed White Polish (2 weeks old):

My other unnamed mystery colored Polish. Does anyone know what color she is? She was sold as Golden Laced, but is looking Red maybe? I have no idea.

And here are some assorted Clean Legged bantams. I believe most of them are EE's, but I'm not sure about one.

This is Basil. I believe she is a bantam EE.

This is Opal, also what I believe is a bantam EE.

Jupiter, another bantam EE.

And last but not least, Tulip, a clean legged bantam. She might be an EE, but I am not %100 sure. Anyone think otherwise?

Tulip again:

Those are my chicks. If anyone can answer my questions, please do!

Could tulip be a game hen? If she had green legs I'd go for ee, but.....

The hatchery's assortment does not include game birds. Even though she does look like one. She is from My Pet Chicken. Her legs are yellow with a green tint. As far as I know, MPC stopped selling OEGB years ago. She is a mystery, and her feathers are very cool!

Funny, they do. Act like them to! Flying from one end to the other. Love to see them do the chest bump. We were calling them penguins. They will be 4 weeks old Monday. Hope to take them outside this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom