SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stalking. I have some very nice OEGB, Silkies, & White Ameraucana bantams but no one is laying except the OEGB at the moment & I have another order to get out before I can offer them again.

I believe that I stil have the offer. The only thing I have laying right now is my Cayugas and I have orders to fill for the next two weeks. But I can send them after that. If someone wants to wait on the other eggs, I can send them when they start laying.

I would love to have some of the bantam BR & Silkies, but my birds are all taking a break at the moment because I just moved them to the new house & they are mad at me for not having their bigger cages set back up yet. It's also extremely cold here at the moment, but I can offer eggs for once the weather breaks & the girls get back to laying if anyone is interested or if that's allowed.

I would love to have some of the bantam BR & Silkies, but my birds are all taking a break at the moment because I just moved them to the new house & they are mad at me for not having their bigger cages set back up yet. It's also extremely cold here at the moment, but I can offer eggs for once the weather breaks & the girls get back to laying if anyone is interested or if that's allowed.
I think you have to have at least one offer that you can ship with in 2 wks, then you can offer something for a later time.

That's what I was checking but I was trying to help get the thread moving since it has been stalled so long. It's too cold here to ship right now so I wouldn't want my eggs for a while yet anyway.

All my birds are on Winter Break. Can't wait to get back on here and trade though. This year I'm going to add some of my FBCMs and I also have Blue and Blue Copper hens in the pen now. I did get a nice pair of BCMs, but figures they didn't have feathered shanks. I may still hatch a few out and see what happens, but I'm using a FBCM over the BCM hens and my FBCMs are pure Davis lines, so I hope that helps with a big, feather shanked bird. The 2 I have her are from that mix and the little cockerel is really nice other than that. The pullet is a deep blue and gorgeous. Now to see what she lays. Hope to have my fresh new pullets of my other breeds hatching out some nice chicks. Once they start laying I'm going to toss every egg for a couple of weeks in the bator to check fertility and then............I'm swapping for something cool. What oh what will it be?????

pop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom