Squeak

It is cute but I do like for them to live somewhere else besides my house, lol!
lau.gif

I dont like the nests in my air filter of my car, either. BUT I put mothballs around the spark plugs and that keeps them out usually. And a stray cat has been prowling my decks at night, so he's helping me out.

Believe it or not the best thing so far has been Bounce Dryer sheets. They
don't like the smell. Some mice overcome it and use the sheet as bedding
but 90% just stay away.

Just be careful as they are flamable.

Quote:
Ummmmm, not sure to believe or not, considering the source...

Naw - just joking - great pic - I love that little nose. They are MUCH cuter in pics than in person.

We found two in the garage, they both threw themselves away in my husbands metal garbage can ashtray. He couldn't figure out what all the squeaking was about whenever he would throw a cigarette butt in the can. Not sure how they got in there but we certainly didn't worry about helping them out. We haven't seen any more...maybe word spread.

Quote:
You can get it at any auto parts store if refering to wireing that goes on spark plugs, feel lucky roommate in Navy came home to find they(mice) had shreaded his wiring harness in his 3 month old MR2.

Speckled
grandmother had a nest in her heating system in car, took months and many cans of lysol and oust to get rid of mousey smell feed that cat and keep the mice away

Back
Top Bottom