Stapling (attaching) hardware cloth

For this kind of job I like an air stapler:

Sandwich the hardware cloth under lathing.

If you get the tools from Harbor Freight your total cost will be under $100 and I've found a lot of other uses for them.
AMEN!!! I was going to post the same. You can get the gun for $15.99 or less with coupon and that same compressor for $39.99 with coupon. I used that nailer/gun to build my run last weekend.

Here's my run and the coupons as well. YES they will take scanned coupons!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, if there's one thing I've learned in 70 years; Motors don't get tired. I do!
smile.png

Last edited:
I used screws with washers every foot, and an air stapler driving 3/4 long 1/4 wide staples every 4 inches between the screws. The wire is on there and not coming off.

Thanks everyone for the guidance. I bought a Stanley electric staple gun over the weekend at a garage sale for 10 bucks. It's working fairly well, but I think i going to go buy the air stapler that Oldguy and Jimmywalt suggested. I don't have a Harbour Freight handy, but there is a Northern Tool. Probably carry the same tools.

I am attaching 2 x 4" wire to the run with the 3/4" wire staples. Then going over that with 1/2" wire, 24" up the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom