Started my eggs in the same incubator two days apart will this be ok?

bilbothebanty

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 5, 2012
Illinois
I have 11 eggs in my incubator. Seven of them are due to hatch the 23 and 4 are due to hatch the 26. Should I keep turning the second clutch of eggs after the 21st or not and will the humidity effect them.
idunno.gif
Please let me know what i should do, this is my first time hatching eggs and i just want everything to be perfect .
fl.gif

I just recently hatched some eggs this weekend and they were all at different stages. Most of them hatched just fine though. I left all of mine (Even the ones that were supposed to be on lockdown ._.) in an egg turner. I put paper towel over half of my egg turner and put my eggs on that and when they hatched they just waddled around on the paper towel until the were dry and I put them in a cage. It was my first time too. So I don't think it'll hurt to have a few eggs a few days apart. You'd have to turn the second clutch but you'd have to be careful not to let heat and humidity out for the eggs that are going to hatch. Good luck!

Also, after the set of eggs hatched I still had some that I didn't know when they would hatch but mostly they all hatched on different days. 2 one day 2 another day. 2 another day.. xD If you'd only seen the mess of different stages of eggs I had... But if I can do it with all those different ones you can surely do it with some a few days apart. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom