Starting Successful Threads.

frow.gif
Anyone here fish or trap/hunt?
At random times, yeah. Don't have the patience for fishing overall, and when it's hunting it's generally rather specific i.e I'm 'hunting' a pet/stock-killer or something like that. Sometimes I hunt food. Venison's something better "farmed" wild IMO and when it's a destructive pest as well, it's win-win. Especially with the terribly inbred and super-aggressive ones around here. Trapping, I have done, but only the live catch sort.

@cluckcluckluke
Quote:
Best wishes with that. Yoko's look interesting. I've only had their mongrel descendants (and no, I didn't do the mixing lol) but the genes are quite strong (probably means they're quite inbred, the parents of the ones I had). The tail in particular seemed to breed true for many generations of mongrels.

At random times, yeah. Don't have the patience for fishing overall, and when it's hunting it's generally rather specific i.e I'm 'hunting' a pet/stock-killer or something like that. Sometimes I hunt food. Venison's something better "farmed" wild IMO and when it's a destructive pest as well, it's win-win. Especially with the terribly inbred and super-aggressive ones around here. Trapping, I have done, but only the live catch sort.
Oh okay cool! Yeah I just trap with a box trap.

Greetings, fellow Australian. :frow
I don't think I'll be much use for sustained conversation though, giving the minuscule amounts of time I seem to have been spending on the internet recently :p

There are too many potential problems with releasing cloned people into society, and not granting them such rights to life as any other person offends most everyone's sense of justice. So I would go with against. :p

There are too many potential problems with releasing cloned people into society, and not granting them such rights to life as any other person offends most everyone's sense of justice. So I would go with against.
tongue.png

No, not releasing them. Freezing them so that if you get kidney failure you can get 'yourself' out of the freezer and take one of his so no wait required.LOL.

Then again, human death would be a whole lot less, in turn DESTROYING the earth even MORE
somad.gif
!!!!

Back
Top Bottom