starting to actually look like something...lol

Red with white trim around the windows and the lattice, which will be over the wire covering under the coop, will be grey, to match my house. Will def. take pics. Taking longer then planned, but things come up. My babies (who are HUGE) will be happy when its done. Thank you.

Here are more pics. One more window, about the size as the one in the front will be put in back. The side the double one is on is the run side, which will have a roof for shade. The window on the other side, is fixed, but the hole underneath it will be covered in wire for ventilation, and below that will be the external nestboxes. The vent on the side will have a door we can close up if we need to, as well.

Looking Great! My coop too is a work in progress.

The coop is done, but the yard is taking me a long time.... I am already cosidering the modifications/additions I want to make to the coop - or just add another coop......

Good luck getting the job complete.

Thank you! Its hard, can only work on it on weekends, and then things keep coming up, so....but we are getting there and I am happy with how it is coming along (will be happier when it is DONE, of course! lol) Good luck to you, too!

Thanks... maybe someday I will post pictures... no time for that either.
I think summer vacation is wasted on my kids. I would make much better use of the time!

Back
Top Bottom