State a fact about yourself!

Feeling bad for getting one of my chicks killed. Tried to introduce two to a foster mom, thought it was going really well, came out ten minutes later to find them both flipped upside down and covered in ants. Saved one, the other died within minutes. Going to check on the survivor now.Wish me luck!

Feeling bad for getting one of my chicks killed. Tried to introduce two to a foster mom, thought it was going really well, came out ten minutes later to find them both flipped upside down and covered in ants. Saved one, the other died within minutes. Going to check on the survivor now.Wish me luck!
That's nasty!
sickbyc.gif
Good luck!

Poor chicks.

Last edited:

That's really sad :( I hope the other chick is okay!

I know I'm glad he died quick, poor guys. The other is still scared but is starting to get better. Only has a few cuts and scrapes. It's the same one I helped hatch two days ago.

Back
Top Bottom