State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
For a moment there I wondered how my quilt ended up at your house. LOL Strange to think we all have similar quilts but also nice.

I've had the man quilt under the needle for a while but getting nowhere fast. Where's my mojo!?!

I added blocks to make it a queen.

Ladies,

How many more blocks do I need to receive? How many are in the mail? I have been MIA sorry, but here is the reason and as soon as this week is over I will get back with the program,

I'm showing 2 more sets that need to come in.

I had a stress test on Friday, with less than favorable results, so this Friday I will have a heart catheterization, if I get stints then I will be home Saturday, if not will be home Friday, so that is where I'm at and trying to tie up loose ends, clean the office/church early, clean out chicken pens why oh why did I not clean the pens out last week, lol so anyway I will talk to you all friday.
Oh no. Praying for you. It does seem too many of us carry too much stress. Several years ago our general practitioner told both DH and I that we were suffering from stress related diseases. Ugh! We have been working on it but it is hard when you struggle with your business, have both adult and young children many still at home. I did manage to loose over 50 lbs and and get a handle on some of my labs.

Ladies,

How many more blocks do I need to receive? How many are in the mail? I have been MIA sorry, but here is the reason and as soon as this week is over I will get back with the program,

I'm showing 2 more sets that need to come in.

I had a stress test on Friday, with less than favorable results, so this Friday I will have a heart catheterization, if I get stints then I will be home Saturday, if not will be home Friday, so that is where I'm at and trying to tie up loose ends, clean the office/church early, clean out chicken pens why oh why did I not clean the pens out last week, lol so anyway I will talk to you all friday.
katsdar I hope everything goes well for you. Please let your hubby help you with some of those chores, don't injure yourself before your test!
See you soon

Thank you for the well wishes and prayers, I have decided the coop can stay a little dirty, it won't hurt the girls, and it doesn't stink so that's good, and of course no rain in sight so I don't have to put down new straw to help combat the mud puddles.

Wanda's blocks are here !!!!
celebrate.gif

Hi,
I came home yesterday and it seems like I just woke up!! All is fine no blockages and nothing wrong with my heart, the stress test gave a false positive, Doc said 15 to 30% of some women it gives a false positive. Thank you so much for the prayers, one more set to receive and then I'll sort and ship!!!

Back
Top Bottom