Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
I know, Madicrunch! Im so anxious, haha.

Oh you know I will! *waves wrist* I've got it on now!
lol.png

Are you kidding me, Jordan? That is the first place you will run for when you get there! By the time Lori and I catch up with you, you will have scoped out every bird in that barn---which is really great because you can lead us directly to the best ones!!!

Am I kidding? Of course not, I dont lie!
lol.png
But yeahhhhh, it will be the first place I run! I dont buy stuff, I just like to look! I'll be ready to point everything out though, LOL.
lau.gif

Quote:
We'll meet up at some point Saturday I'm sure. We'll figure out a set time. Hopefully around 10am or something because once judging starts at 9... it takes FOREVER. Of course I'm going to be in the sales barn for an hour or two... So hopefully more like 11. then we can take a pic, and go grab some lunch!
smile.png

Quote:
We'll meet up at some point Saturday I'm sure. We'll figure out a set time. Hopefully around 10am or something because once judging starts at 9... it takes FOREVER. Of course I'm going to be in the sales barn for an hour or two... So hopefully more like 11. then we can take a pic, and go grab some lunch!
smile.png

I think we met at about 12 last year, or maybe that was the CA chicken group? Or both, heck... I dont know, haha.

My husband will be happy to drive me there as long as I'm taking birds to get rid of
tongue.png
. I went in 2007 but didn't go last January. I have every intention of getting there this time.

Jordan, it'll be great to see you again! I had the pleasure of making your acquaintance in 2007. I was that really-really short Asian person. Jenny says she'll try to make it, too.

So I'm debating whether or not to set my black Orpington bantam eggs. I'd only do it if there would be people who'd want to buy them in Stockton. They would only be a few weeks old at the show, but I can buy some of those air-activated heating pad thingies, which should keep warm for about 18 hours. Of course I won't be able to tell the sexes. I may also have a couple of black Orp bantam cockerels for sale (at least a few months old), and they shouldn't need a heat source.

I would only do pre-arranged sales. I don't want to expose my birds to potential diseases in the sale barn. Also, I'm not showing so I only plan to be there for a few hours on Saturday.

If anybody is interested in purchasing young black Orpington bantams or chicks from me, please contact me soon so I can decide whether to set the eggs this week. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I may even have a few hatching eggs to sell if my girls are cooperating.

BTW, for those of you who are planning to buy from the sale barn, you'll want to get there early to see everything that comes through and grab the best birds. By 9 A.M. it was terribly crowded in there and it was slim pickin's by early afternoon. Same goes for if you're planning to sell birds from the sale barn. You'll have better luck if you get there earlier.

I look forward to meeting y'all!!! I'm the itty-bitty, rollie-pollie Asian lady with graying hair and possibly walking around with a big White guy (my husband). For those of you planning to enter birds to show, BEST of luck!!!

-Naomi

Jordan, it'll be great to see you again! I had the pleasure of making your acquaintance in 2007. I was that really-really short Asian person. Jenny says she'll try to make it, too.

Naomi! I remember you, it was great meeting you as well! I look forward to seeing you again. Jenny, Jenny Jenny? LOL Awesome! It will be great to see you again.​

Quote:
Naomi! I remember you, it was great meeting you as well! I look forward to seeing you again. Jenny, Jenny Jenny? LOL Awesome! It will be great to see you again.

Yeah, Pekin duck Jenny
wink.png
. BTW, she still has her and she's doing great
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom