Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
Naomi! I remember you, it was great meeting you as well! I look forward to seeing you again. Jenny, Jenny Jenny? LOL Awesome! It will be great to see you again.

Yeah, Pekin duck Jenny
wink.png
. BTW, she still has her and she's doing great
big_smile.png

Gidget Jenny!
lol.png
That is great, Im glad she's doing great. I knew Jenny would give her a great home. I hope I get to see you both there!

Quote:
Yes, Gidget Jenny
tongue.png
. She mentioned a while ago that she's actually thinking of putting in an underground pond for Gidget and mate. Talk about lush accommodations
wink.png

Well, now that you're expecting both of us, I'll let her know that she HAS to be there
big_smile.png

-Naomi

Hi folks,
Would this stockton show be a good place to find a show quality bantam hen? My daughter just lost her little bantam hen and is devastated. I would like to find one to replace it, not particular about the breed as long as she can show it and it would get along with her other hen. If anyone knows anywhere else in northern calif. we can look (we are in the Fairfield area) or has hens for sale that could be shipped please let us know.
Thanks!

Quote:
Yes, Gidget Jenny
tongue.png
. She mentioned a while ago that she's actually thinking of putting in an underground pond for Gidget and mate. Talk about lush accommodations
wink.png

Well, now that you're expecting both of us, I'll let her know that she HAS to be there
big_smile.png

-Naomi

Ok, I thought so!
big_smile.png
Yeah, she emailed me about that! Lucky ducks, that would be amazing.

You better let her know she has to, 100%! It will be great to see both of you.
big_smile.png

FFAMom- There are usually tons of birds for sale, Stockton would probably be a great place to find a hen for your daughter. I got an awesome pair of cochins a few years ago, and they always have lots of them and OEGBs. Im sure it would be a trip worth taking!

Cyn, I'll be sure to do it! If you have a specific photo you want just email it to me, haha.

Quote:
most shows are loaded with show birds. I just participated in the victorville show with my kids! As always fun fun fun!!!! I think I might check out the stockton show too. I have been at so many shows this year. it's becoming a problem.....
OC fair, APA, State fair, Fur and Feathers Ventura, Victorville. I am going to the Fresno winter show and Ventura Super field day. Is that nuts or what. i must see who shows up.

Quote:
Madison, give me a shout out if you are looking for bantam Ameraucana. Ive got a few that I will sell. They are from John Blehm (President of the Ameraucana club) and are really nice. Silver pair available and probably a wheaton/blue wheaton pair.

I also have a beautiful white rumpless double tufted Araucana roo if someone is looking for a bird to show at Stockton. He should do well. I will sell him with his mate and toss in some juveniles.

PM me if interested.

Chel

Thank you for all the kind responses, even if we find a bantam hen before the Stockton show I think we will come anyway. The chickens are new for us, daughter showed her first one at Dixon Mayfair this year. She usually raises a goat every year and some of her fellow FFA members got her into the chickens now too. Can anyone show at the Stockton event? These chickens are addicting and fun...we miss the little banty hen we lost though
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom