Stockton, Ca show

FFA, it would be great to have you meet up with the whole group either way! As for showing, Im pretty sure everyone can show there. I dont show, so I dont know but I would say its an open event? Hopefully someone will chime in who knows more about it. Good luck finding a hen!

WOW!

im sooooo excited that so many of you BYCers will be their. This will be one of our families FIRST poultry shows and we are hoping to buy some hens there!

WE ARE SO EXCITED!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

-4hLuvers

Yes it's an open event, anyone can show. And they have a Junior class so it's a little less competition for the juniors (18 and over, I'm one year too old, dang, I'm gonna get SMOKED ) but even then competition is rough at Stockton. So don't be bummed if you don't place there, all the other shows you'd be showing at would be a small fraction of the size of the Stockton show.

Naw, Kanchii, you'll do just fine. If those judges don't think your birds are the best, all of us will go over there and put some "pressure" on them!!!!!
smack.gif
What are you showing, anyway????

Quote:
lol.png
Aww it's good to have friends, hahaha! I'm showing my bantam barred rock cockerel, and a self blue d'Anver hen and cock. The d'Anvers should do well actually, they're from the best self blue breeder, but my little barred rock boy is gonna get served. Oh well, it'll be good training for him.
smile.png

YAY! I'm hoping to go to the poultry show in Stockton too. I just found this thread... glad that there will be so many BYCers there so this first-timer doesn't get too lost out there in the big chicken world
smile.png

(Or so I don't spend TOO much money and get in trouble with my fiancee...)

Quote:
You say that as if we're going to try and stop you from buying more birds!
gig.gif

Yeah, we're enablers, not the other way around! You'll leave the show with twice as many birds as you currently have! Hehe.

Quote:
You say that as if we're going to try and stop you from buying more birds!
gig.gif

Yeah, we're enablers, not the other way around! You'll leave the show with twice as many birds as you currently have! Hehe.

Exactly, what she said. Dont avoid us though, we're happy to talk people into buying what we cant!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom