Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
But its soooo worth it, and of course they need a chaperone! You should come along as a supportive parent/chaperone....the drive is nice! I think if you Google Stockton, you could hook up with a decent hotel, or go back up to Sacramento for better options to stay! Come on, think of all those beautiful chickens, and BYC friends you could meet! Love to see ya!
Tina

Quote:
ROFLOL!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Lori, I'll do it if you carry one around with YOUR face on it!
gig.gif

But yes, I would definitely be labeled as the weirdest person at the show!

But its soooo worth it, and of course they need a chaperone! You should come along as a supportive parent/chaperone....the drive is nice! I think if you Google Stockton, you could hook up with a decent hotel, or go back up to Sacramento for better options to stay! Come on, think of all those beautiful chickens, and BYC friends you could meet! Love to see ya!

I agree with everything Tina said! You need to come on down and hang out with everyone.
lol.png

Now, Jordan! We don't want to start a panic at the show!!! Can you just imagine my mug attached to a model's body??? Yuk!!!!!
sickbyc.gif
LOL

GopherBoy, I'm sure those 4-H kids need another chaperon. You should definitely come on down to the show and hang with everybody!

I know this is kinda old, but where can I go to register a chicken for this??? I googled it and came up with about 30 KFC sites, 2 BYC links (both to this thread), a Church's Fried Chicken link, and a bunch of other restaurants, but no chicken show
idunno.gif

If there is still time and it isn't too expensive to register, I have two very nice Blue Orp hens, as well as a Black roo that is simply stunning. I also have a nice Banty Barred Pekin, and a Mille Fleur.

I'll do my very best!

I just went outside and did chicken chores, and someone plucked all the neck feathers off of my banty pekin!!!!!
rant.gif
hit.gif
So much for her career.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom