Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
OMG ChicknThief hiiiii! You HAVE to go! We gotta hang out again!
big_smile.png

Crunchy, you're already ditching me?! I hope Jess can pull you in a wagon, meanie.
tongue.gif

Hey everybody! A few questions (sorry, I'm too swamped to read through the thread
roll.png
:

BYC Questions:
Are you guys arranging a meeting and/or lunch?
Do we know how many BYC members will be there?
Will anybody put a list together of who is going? Maybe we can print up some BIG name tags?

Personal Questions:
I'm looking to replenish my flock after a few attacks. Here's what I'm on the lookout for:

Blue Ameraucana or hatching eggs
Muscovy hatching eggs or very young chicks

Thanks!

Quote:
OMG ChicknThief hiiiii! You HAVE to go! We gotta hang out again!
big_smile.png

Crunchy, you're already ditching me?! I hope Jess can pull you in a wagon, meanie.
tongue.gif

I won't ditch you! xD but now you have TWO people to pull around in a wagon! LOL jk jk

Quote:
I believe we will go out to lunch on Saturday like last year, that would be nice, and would give me something to do while I wait for the endless process of judging to be finished...
No idea on who many people are going, and if name tags will be made

Quote:
tongue.gif

I won't ditch you! xD but now you have TWO people to pull around in a wagon! LOL jk jk

MMMHMMM....
lol.png

I really think we just need to rig it up with an engine and drive ourselves around in it!
tongue2.gif

Hi Rob,

How about if I start a new thread in this category to try to get a head count??? We can also use it to set a time/place to meet ????

Did you have something in particular in mind on the name tags?

Lori

You're probably right, Rob. I edited the thread I started last night to direct everyone back here for the head count.

I will be going and, just in case she doesn't see this, Lynn (HenhHaven) will be going with me.

Lori

Back
Top Bottom