Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
Okay, when it gets organized, count me in! I think I'm gonna slip in with the "California Chickens" crowd too, but I may just hang out and say hi...not much of a groupee, and I'll have my dear husband Frankie plus maybe one of my poultry crazy sons with me? They do a lunch or snacks or something too....
I'm tfpets no matter what - have been for 12+ years - I have personalized license plates on my car, etc...I'll be keeping an eye on open for what you guys come up with. Looking forward to the show.
Tina

Following the instructions in another thread and posting that I'm going to Stockton.

Showing (bantams):
1 Silver Phoenix Cock
2 Black Orpingtons (Cockerel and Pullet)
2 Black Silkie Hens
2 Araucana Pullets (blue and blue silver duckwing)

Selling:
(bantams)
Silver and Golden Phoenix cockerels and pullets
Black Araucana Hens (last year's breeders)
Mille Fleur d'Uccle Cocks
(maybe)Black/Blue/Splash Silkie Hens/Cockerels/Pullets

(large fowl)
Buff-laced Polish Cockerel

If anyone is interested, let me know so I'll bring extras.
[email protected]
put "CHICKENS" in the subject

smile.png

If there is going to be a meet up, DH and I will be there. We are fairly new at this chicken addiction and would love to meet some more chicken people!! Also, I am looking for a couple polish chicks if anyone has some for sale. They don't have to be SQ or anything. Just a couple chicks or one young hen. I NEED a polish to room with my silkies. LOL

I'm going, too... and I'm hoping there will be a meet-up because otherwise I will be wandering around by my lonesome!
Will anybody going have wheaten/blue wheaten or other Ameraucana eggs for sale?
--Lynda

Yep, we'll definitely be meeting up! We just have to decide where and when. NIfty will probably be bringing name tags to help us recognize each other and remember names. Keep checking on this thread so you can get the meet-up info!! It will be nice to meet everyone.

Wow, this event sounds like fun.

Being a total newbie, this will be a great experience for me to see what the "Pro's" show.

I just got 2 chicks this week and feel the pressure to finish my coop now, so this might just be the extra kick in the pants I need to finish the coop and free up the 24th so I can go.

Hope to meet up with some BYC folks!

Wow, this event sounds like fun.

Being a total newbie, this will be a great experience for me to see what the "Pro's" show.

I just got 2 chicks this week and feel the pressure to finish my coop now, so this might just be the extra kick in the pants I need to finish the coop and free up the 24th so I can go.

Hope to meet up with some BYC folks!

Poultry Show
January 24
Info: (916) 967-1539

San Joaquin County Fair
1658 South Airport Way
Stockton, California 95206

Phone: (209) 466-5041
Fax: (209) 466-5739 fax
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday - 8am to 4:30pm

Back
Top Bottom