I'll be there!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Hopefully I can find some of you all!
lol.png

Oh god most of my 4h is showing up so that I can wander around with them and teach them stuff. They better not keep me from the sales area! LOL. If you see a bunch of kids and parents following me around like I'm a mother hen, come say hello to spare me a couple seconds xD

i'm definitely going and dragging my poor sweet husband with me. Will probably go on Saturday only. Not sure i can convince him to go both days. i was thinking, it would be cool if folks could print up a name tag for themselves with a picture of their avatar, their screen name, and then their real name. Just a thought.

awww man my mom wont drive me there cause its too far
sad.png

well next year ill 100% BE THERE cause ill have my license and ill drive myself
clap.gif

Just save it and print it up. I'll probably tape mine on, but some sticky-backed paper would work great.
smile.png

Hi everyone! I pretty sure my hubby and I are gonna fly up for the show. We are really excited and are kinda newbies to the chicken world, not sure what to expect for the show except for a bunch of oogling googling- lol. Well we just got 3 first eggs this week from 1 or our 16 hens. Yeehaw! So that is where we are at. Chickens are soo awesome. Love em!

All I know is I want to come back from the show with some birds. Hee hee.
tongue.png
Hope to meet some of you there. I am also on CA Chickens group too.

Here is what I am looking for...please pm me if you are selling any of these:
TIA!
Standard:
Blue/ Splash or blk carrying blue gene-Orpingtons
BLRW
speckled Sussex
Marans!
Salmon Favorolles

Bantams:
Blue/Splash or blk carrying blue gene Silkies
Mille Fleur Cochins

Back