Stockton, Ca show

CA Bean, you'd better get to the Sale Barn early!!!! Hopefully you can find at least some of what you're looking for. Last year there were a lot of beautiful birds in there.

Hope to see you there!

... ITS SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE SALES AREA!
lol.png

Quote:
Gosh, I am gonna try! I am a gonna be a little flustered as we are gonna just get there that morning, rent a car..etc..So what do people usually bring to take home the chickens? Boxes or I am gonna bring a pet carrier? Good idea or something better?

Quote:
Gosh, I am gonna try! I am a gonna be a little flustered as we are gonna just get there that morning, rent a car..etc..So what do people usually bring to take home the chickens? Boxes or I am gonna bring a pet carrier? Good idea or something better?

Plastic cat carriers with something in the bottom like shredded paper or a towel (absorbent and prevent slipping), helps to keep them less stressed and you can carry several birds in one conveniently depending on the size?
Hope to see you there! I'll be there in the morning as well!
Tina/tfpets

Last edited:
Thank you Tina! Yes, I have a large cat carrier. Can't wait- sounds like fun and like a mad house to get more potato chips- lol.
Are you selling or buying or showing Or both? hee hee.

Quote:

Plastic cat carriers with something in the bottom like shredded paper or a towel (absorbent and prevent slipping), helps to keep them less stressed and you can carry several birds in one conveniently depending on the size?
Hope to see you there! I'll be there in the morning as well!
Tina/tfpets

Quote:
I like looking at all the pretty birds, and I'm a buyer if there's anything left!!
It's a madhouse alright! And last year, we only brought home one little call duck. We didnt even have a yard ready for him yet. It got us motivated though! And Andrew is a beautiful bird, thats for sure!
See ya there!
Tina

Hey everybody! We're going to try to make it out to the show on Saturday, but may have other commitments.

Is there a time and place setup for a meeting / lunch?

Here is a list of those who I believe are going. If it needs additions / subtractions please let me know:

4hLuvers
airheart43
BantyMom
CA Bean
ChicknThief
chiefbig1
CochinLover
farmergal
FFAMom
FizzyZow
Gazinga
glowworm
GopherBoyFarms
HenHaven
ibpboo
Kanchii
kobesmom81
mainchick
newchickenfamily
pichikeen
Rosecomb-Ryan
skeeter9
speckledhen
tfpets
theOEGBman
WDPKS

Alright, Jordan, now you've done it! Cyn is on the official list, so you'd better have that "representation" of her there so we have a place to put her name tag!!!
lau.gif

No, Rob, we haven't come up with a time/place to meet yet.

What do you think, guys, should we maybe meet at 12:00? How about in front of the sale barn?

Does this work for everyone? Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom