Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
lau.gif
All I can do is bring a printed pic of her head, you supply the body!

As for the time, Im going to be with my Poultry Science class 9:30-12:30, so could we do it a little later than that? Obviously if 12 works for everyone else I'll kick my rear end out, Im just letting you know that 12 is a little early for me, haha.

I know I will be there! Wouldn't miss my first poultry show. Also looking to add to my little flock of girls. Going with our 4H Poultry Project leader. We're both looking for new additions! WHoohoo!
cool.png
yippiechickie.gif
:cd

Happiness is . . . an empty pen and coop, and the Stockton Poultry Show in a few days.
wee.gif

We finally integrated the BO hen we adopted almost two months ago into our existing flock of standards (6 Red Stars and 1 EE). They are getting along beautifully. So now i have a cool coop and pen area just waiting for someone special.
love.gif

Quote:
Hi everybody!
New to BYC and you probably don't know me but I'll be going on Saturday as well. I don't know if I can meet up with everyone as i have a 5 month old and a 3 year old and their schedule may or may not be conducive for lunch
big_smile.png
... but I just wanted to add that I'll be there in case I bump into any of you. Hope i do!

1230 at the sale barn works for me and DH!! And speaking of sale barn....is anyone selling polish hens? Or chicks? I'd like one hen or two chicks (can't have them be lonley before they integrate into the coop). It doesn't matter if it's LF or Bantam, show quality or pet quality. It's going to be a pet and a roomie with my silkies, OE bantams and Marans (when they hatch!). I just want one sooooooo bad!

I won't be able to be there Saturday at all as it turns out. I will be in SF celebrating my 18th bday (
woot.gif
) so needless to say, I will not be in Stockton at 12:30. I am going to try to make it on Sunday though! Anyone still going to be there on Sunday???

Back
Top Bottom