Stockton, Ca show

http://pacificpoultry.net/attachments/050_2009%20PPBA%20Premium%20Book%208.5%20X11.doc.pdf

SCHEDULE
OF EVENTS
Friday, January 23rd
2:00 PM to 9:00 PM ……………………………………………………………………………….….Coop in
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM …………………………………………………………………………Potluck Dinner
Saturday, January 24th
7:00 AM to 8:30 AM ……………………………………..…………………………………………..Coop in
8:30 AM ………………………………………………………………………………Judges/Clerks Meeting
9:00 AM …………………………………………………………………………………………Judging Begins
9:30 AM ...……………………………………………………………………………..Showmanship Begins
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM…………………………………………………………………………Youth Contests
3:00 PM ……………………………………………………………………………………..….Breeders Raffle
3:30 PM ………………………………………………………………………………….….…..……………Raffle
5:00 PM ……………………………………………………………………………..Judging of Junior Show
5:30 PM …………………………………………………………………………………...Show Room Closes
5:30 PM ……………………………………………………………………………..Social Hour/Wine Raffle
6:00 PM …………………………………………………………………………………………………...Banquet
Sunday, January 25th
8:00 AM ………………………………………………………………………………….....Showroom Opens
8:30 AM ……………………………………………………………………………….Judging of Champions
10:30 AM…….……………………………………………………..….All birds released from show room
12:00 NOON…………………………..All birds must be removed from buildings for clean-up
PIGEON ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE AT 5:00PM ON SATURDAY
NO POULTRY EXHIBITS WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE ON SATURDAY

thanks ib i might be bale to make it then i will see the 25 is my parents anniversary im taking them down to by santa cruz do a reasturant down there so sunday is out friday i work 2pm to 10 pm and saturday i work 6 am to 2 pm so i just might be able to make it out saturday but im not counting on is cuz of the drive but we will see i just might if i do i am going to bring my questionable barred rock wannabe too to see if someone can tell me what s/he is

ok, so is this a chicken "show only or primarily, or do they also sell many items there as well with vedors and such? can someone kinda give me the feel of it all. I will have to take a day off to go, i really want to go, but if it is only to show all these beautiful birds then it might not be worth it to me.

thanks for any help

idunno.gif

I've been to quite a few poultry shows and I go to see the birds, so I dont remember how many vendors there are, as far as selling chicken related items....there have been things here and there, but the primary draw is the poultry, the APA and ABA, the different poultry groups, i.e. 4H etc earning their points for showing their birds...Best of Show, stuff like that....There may be a room or area with some related chicken and other vendored items that I just didnt pay much attention to cause I'm so obsessed with the birds, I have heard of people selling travel cages, identification tags, honey, craft items, and stuff like that there, and there is a raffle, all sorts of stuff, so it must go on!! There are literally thousands of birds to, so to me, it's well worth the trip! Someone may know more about the available items than me! Tina

I know my local feedstore will have a booth. The manager is a good friend of the family and she told me that her Saturday is going to be spent behind a table covered in merchandise from the store. I also remember other vendors there last year or the year before, so there will be some people there selling stuff.

Also Folks - Theres a 70% chance of rain on Saturday, if we're meeting outside, we're gonna get wet?? Just putting that out there, we could meet just inside, or something?
Tina

Darn rain! We need it so badly, but on Chicken Show day??
hide.gif

OK guys!! I have 6 chicks that I need to unload! 4 EE's, 1 Welsummer and 1 mystery banty. They hatched on 1/13. Me thinks 2 are roos (both EE's) I can bring them Saturday if anyone is interested!!! PM me or post here.

Stupid rain...

How bout we met where we did last time. Is anyone bringing the big BYC banner we had last year? We put it up in the bantam barn n the right wall. It's hard to miss, so everyone just met under it

Back
Top Bottom