Stockton, Ca show

Woo hoo, its not raining, at the moment anyway! Time to get ready and start the drive. I really hope I do not get lost. This will be my first! Except for strolling through barns at fairs a couple times.

frow.gif

We're dropping off my cousins then we'll be on our way! Lynn called me last night and told me that her AND Lori are sick! So, my parents are bringing me up and leaving me with friends. An hour of driving with my dad thinking it's funny to roll down the window when it's foggy, freezing and possibly raining.... Lord help me.
roll.png

Gah! Now he stopped to look at a knife in the road cause it might be from a crime scene. How the heck is he gonna know?! Lynn, Lori.... You guys are in so much trouble.

Well, Im home!

The group didnt meet up! IDK why not, but they didnt, haha. I spent the day with Madison (Kanchii) and met up with Alvin (behrable) and Chel(eggchel)! It was fun, Im uploading pics now!

Quote:
Hi, I was there but I am new. I was looking out for the meet up but it didn't seem like anyone was there. I asked a few people I saw and they weren't BYC people. Maybe next time it will work out?
Anyhow it was neat and I came home with some chickens so I am happy!

Well, Madison, Alvin and I all had different places and times to meet, so we didnt know what to do! LOL! We stood over at the Sale Barn or a while, but we finally went off to the raffle area to meet with the CA Chicken people. Hopefully next year we can have a banner like last year, it would work a lot better! LOL

Back
Top Bottom