Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
Crunch, Fabio did excellent! IDK what was up with Hera, she was way better than the others! Darn judges!

Dude, we wandered aimlessly for like, 6 hours!
lau.gif
Except for that one hour you fell asleep at the table, Hahaha! It was hecka fun though, I had a great time! Especially throwing on our hoods and running away from the Sale Barn!
gig.gif

Justin, I've got about 85 to go, haha.

Chelsea, I met up with Madison, Alvin and Chel, that's about it! The pics are still uploading! I took a break to eat dinner, haha.

Regret there wasn't a BYC meet-N-greet, but had a great time none the less.

After today, my chicken horizons have been greatly expanded. I mean, I had no idea of all the breeds out there. Really regret making that promise to only keep 4 birds. If my wife hadn't been with me... nah, better not go there.
wink.png

Stopped by Modesto on our way home and took our niece and her new husband out to dinner. Hope to get a chance to meet some of you folks next go round.

caf.gif
Hey, Jordan, we are waiting....I'm gonna run out of coffee here! Glad you had fun--wish Lori and I had been able to go!
hmm.png

So did "CSI Dad" score on a free knife?
gig.gif

Quote:
Hey Lynn, I couldnt finish uploading last night cause photobucket went dead on me. My scovy drake got killed this morning, so I've been going kind of slow but Im getting it done now. I wish you guys could have gone as well, hopefully we can meet up at Fresno!

No, Im sure its still sitting in the road, haha.

I went on Saturday!

I saw so many types of chickens my head starting swirling. It was fun hearing different breeds crow too, LOL.

I liked the bantam "standard" breeds the best. Like RIR bantams, barred rock bantams (I liked the look of the barred rock bantam a lot more than the standard barred rock) , araucanas , etc.

I also thought the D'Uccles and D'Anvers were really cute.

Back
Top Bottom