Stolen photos - Part one of mystery solved. No more calls please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures were in the ad,
then you called them and they said it wasn't their ad,
then the pictures disappeared from the ad.
Hmmm....
Dale-Ann

I would think that they're lying, too, except that they told at least two seperate members here that it's not their ad. It could be because they knew they were going to get into trouble and wanted to deny everything. It's hard to say. Perhaps someone wants to get back at you and them, too.

But, this isn't the first time that someone's photo from BYC has been stolen to use in a Craigslist ad, but it does seem strange that they've stolen so many of yours.

If they try to use one of my photos here, they would definitely be in trouble. All my photos are of feral waterfowl, lol.

This really ticks me off!! I was one of the people the lady lied to when I called the number!! If they stoop to this level, I could only imagine the lies you would get regarding the health and purity of the birds they sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell something fishy here.... And no, I didn't eat it
tongue.png

They pretty much just legalized their add by removing the pics. Now they can make the sales sight unseen. No fuss. No legal issues.
I think that's the right phone number. They stole the pics to make a better sale. They got busted and lied about it. Removed pics. Everything is now legal and sunny
roll.png
Idiots..... They deserve many
smack.gif

Please resolve this privately.

No good will come of posting people's info and pointing and accusing and flaming.

I have edited out all info that should have remained private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom