Strange Obituary

I think that is the coolest obituary that I have ever read. A stranger reading that makes one feel that this person was VERY well loved, generous, caring, a fun person who enjoyed life, free spirited, energetic and had a great sense of humor and who had family and friends who loved her so much. Sounds like she had a great life. Thanks for sharing this.

ETA: This could have been something that this person wrote herself and requested as her obituary. Speaking for myself, I have my obituary and funeral program already written and my family knows where it's located (along with my life insurance policies). A list of all of my school friends and college friend's names and numbers to contact them to let them know of my passing. I also have what I wanted to be buried in and the color. All my family has to do is follow directions and fill in the blanks.
tongue.png
I want it written MY way. I know that's strange but I like to be organized and makes it less stressful for my family.
hide.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if she wrote that herself, before she passed! I loved it! I'm betting she had a marvelous sense of humor, and was probably a pretty ornery lady as well.

I might just write my own obit before I die.......I'd like to leave people laughing.....
wink.png

lol, I bet they laughted alot.

I thought this was funny, copied from the obit: "She was preceded in death by her parents, Happy the cat and Muffy the dog". So her parents were a cat n dog... lol!!

Quote:
No, read it this way instead to help understand: She was preceded in death Happy the cat, Muffy the dog and by her parents".

Very cool obit...even the fart.

Back
Top Bottom