casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
I'm working on the cutest baby fowl contest and one of the things I do is save all pictures to my drive, then upload them to the BYC gallery.

Windows 10 Pro and Chrome

I save like this:
picture bug_1.png
picture bug_2.png

Then I get this when I upload:
picture bug_3.png

To fix it I have to open the file in paint and save it as .jpg or .png. This is what it looks like before I save it.
picture bug_4.png

Can someone go here, download this picture to your drive, then upload it to see if you see the same error?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...insea-incubator.1351241/page-14#post-22414505

Edited to add: Same bug using my Fire tablet running Silk.

Last edited:
AFE92E7E-7940-48F9-86EF-D27A19D7C8D5.jpeg

I have to click on the image that opens in a new window and then use save as. Save to desktop and then upload here.

If you click on the image in the thread, you get an html file that is not an image. That file will not be uploaded since byc only uploads image files

View attachment 2088494

I have to click on the image that opens in a new window and then use save as. Save to desktop and then upload here.

If you click on the image in the thread, you get an html file that is not an image. That file will not be uploaded since byc only uploads image files
What browser and OS?

That may be their issue. If I right click on the image in the post, I do not get any save options of any kind. It is one of the new features since the update to try to prevent the theft of images.

Back
Top Bottom